Chapter 9: Standarizing format a bit

Hi, I think that the extra packages should have a predefined template,
instead of being so freestyle.

I suggest this order:
------
Application Name

<Descriptive text, maybe this should also follow some structure>

Features:
 * Bullet.
 * List.
 * With.
 * Features.
 * Punctuated? This should be (if isn't yet) decided book-wide.

Website: <url of website>
-----

Because all the packages that are listed in this chapter are in the
software center, I don't think it is necessary to mention that. Maybe in
the general introduction we should tell the users that all of the
packages in the section are available through the software center.

Now, if they want the PPA, then they should do that on their own as long
as there is a section in the manual that explains how to use PPAs.