Re: LiveCD and its HW support

The LiveCD must be able to detect hardware, as it will find usually find
your wireless/Ethernet connection and monitor, and other HW components.

On Jan 8, 2010 4:13 PM, "Martin Lukeš" <martin.meridius@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all.
In chapter 3 is often mentioned LiveCD and its hardware support.
For example string 73.

> It's not only useful for you to get a feel, but also for you to check if it
> works properly with your computer hardware.

I think it's not right. LiveCD cannot provide full HW support as installed
desktop (proprietary drivers, etc.), thus user will not know if his HW is
fully supported. I mean from LiveCD "demo".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history