Blueprints changed

Okay I have tried my best to change around the blueprints, it's fairly
messy.

Here's some specific stuff:

*Deon Spengler* - your chapter has changed from "Hints and Tips" to
"Preferences and Hardware" - if you don't feel comfortable writing about
that, let us know.

*Ryan Macnish* and *Kelvin Gardener* - you guys were writing the Terminal
chapter and the Security chapter - well, bad news. These two chapters are
now* COMBINED* in the new ToC - so you two have to *work together* on the
new "Command Line and Security" chapter.

*B1ackcr0w* - you were previously working on Chapter 4 - now you're working
on Chapter 3. The content is pretty much the same, just the numbering has
changed.

*Chapter 4* (default applications) and *Chapter 6* (Software and Packaging)
are *entirely new* - so they don't have an assignee! And, neither does *Chapter
9* (Troubleshooting)!!!

Any takers?

--
Benjamin Humphrey