Editors allocated

Hello editors,

If you check the ToC in the wiki here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/TableOfContents you will notice I have
added some of your names to various chapters (according to the formatting at
the top). That is, the first name written in large print is the name of the
allocated writer(s), followed by the name of allocated editor in smaller
print.

Most people that responded seemed to be keen to edit in the first 5
chapters, so I have spread these out best I could between you. You will see
that we still require editors for chapters 6, 8 and 10 - if you don't mind
being responsible for editing more than one chapter (or I don't have your
name at all yet) let me know which one you want and I'll add you. (PS - I'm
not doing any writing so have taken on editing of 3 sections. If we get too
many people wanting to edit I'll drop one).

When I get home from work I'll begin assigning you to the chapter blueprints
- I will put you in as the "approver" so it's properly allocated in LP.

Any other queries, confusions, frustrations etc let me know.

JaminDay

Follow ups