Re: Chapter 9

Gidday,

Cheers Jamin for answering :)

Yeah basically Elan the aim for Chapter 9 is to pretty much answer a lot of
the commonly asked questions that you find floating around the Absolute
Beginner forum on UF. These are things like "how do I enable flash" "I can't
play .wmv or .mp3s" etc etc

I've just created a wiki page for you to act as your "sandpit"

Go nuts, think of some questions - trawl the absolute beginner forum, ask on
IRC, post a bug on our project page and ask the other team members to
suggest questions on that wiki page. Email the mailing list.

Do whatever you need to do to get a good 10 to 20 questions that you think
would be suitable for the manual. You're in charge of this chapter! Once
you've got some questions, ask one of us to check it and then you can start
sticking them in the manual and writing solutions.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Troubleshooting

Cheers,
Benjamin Humphrey

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Jamin Day
<jaminday+ubuntu@xxxxxxxxx<jaminday%2Bubuntu@xxxxxxxxx>