Re: Chapter 9

Hi Elan,

The aim for this section is to build the chapter around providing some
tips/solutions to common problems that new Ubuntu users often run into. We
are not talking mega-complex things here, it will be more like "why can't I
dual-boot anymore after reinstalling windows (ie restoring GRUB)", or "why
can't I write to folder XYZ (ie setting permissions)" etc (just examples).

As far as I know, some research is currently being done into what the most
useful topics will be, although I'm not sure where this is up to. Benjamin
will have some more info on this I'm sure.

We definitely do need someone to head up the writing of this chapter. I
think for now, clarification on exactly what topics will be included in it
is the main priority, so to begin with any ideas/assistance you can offer
would be great.

JaminDay