Re: new strings to translate

I'm gonna take advantage of Martin's momentum and state my similar case: I
translated a lot of strings that I saw today again to be translated (and
only about 20 of the 100+ strings I translated yesterday remained
translated). Is this going to happen regularly? If so, I'll keep a copy of
the translated versions myself and update what changed in the original ones.

Hopefully Josh's answer to Martin will enlighten me also.

Bests,
Bruno Bernardino