Re: new strings to translate

Yes Bruno, that is exactly what bothers me.
I know that I can find my old translations here
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/main/+pots/ubuntu-manual/cs/+filter?person=martin-meridius
(for different language and person alter the link)
But COME ON!
You can't expect us always to *manually *search our history (or other
translators for our language).
Couldn't be done something like remaining the old translation as a
suggestion?
Otherwise that Greek Sisyphus guy knocks on my mind. ;)

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history