Re: Online survey: feedback requested

I have no rebuttal to what Alan wrote (I completely agree).

But as for only writing articles for each LTS, I don't think it'd
really be /that/ hard to update Ubuntu Manual every six months. The
updates between each version of Ubuntu, no matter how significant, are
usually sequential. Thus, so long as this project maintains 5-10
people per Ubuntu release, I see no reason why every release can't be
supported.

Also, I haven't seen any talk of http://ubuntuguide.org. This was the
guide that I used when I first started Ubuntu and has loads of
information per release.