Meeting delayed due to poor turnout

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately we only had 2 or 3 people show up to the meeting today. A bit
poor considering we have 145 members, a large agenda to get through and a
very strict schedule. If it's an inconvenient time for a lot of people then
please let me know - I chose 1100 UTC because it fits in well with
Europe/Asia and Australasia - but unfortunately America suffers. We could
change it to 2000 UTC for the next meeting, I think that would work better.

So because this is a delayed meeting we'll keep the original time, just
shift the day back one. *I'm also going to change the channel to
#ubuntu-meeting* because we're having some difficulty with the logbot and
meeting bot in our channel.

So this meeting has been delayed, *new date:*

*17th January 2010 at 1100 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net*
*
*
See your local time
here.<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=17&month=1&year=2010&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>