Re: Meeting delayed due to poor turnout

I slept through it by accident.  I think we might want to change the
timing of the meeting.  The issue with 1100 UTC is that it is 6:00 am on
the East coast, and it is 3:00 am on the West Coast of the US.  This
makes US based residents REALLY want to come to this meeting.  Is it
possible to maybe push it a little bit later?

--Joe Burgess
CMU Information Systems '12
(703) 402-9206
PGP key 645EF64E