Re: Glossary or In line Definitions

Uh.... I was more thinking it was the opposite - we decided the in line
definitions interrupted the flow of text too much, so we are just going to
go with a glossary and margin notes for cross referencing and very short
definitions (if they're super important that the user needs to know right
then).