Re: IMPORTANT: Feedback from Martin Owens

A few comments:

 - I think it's fine to mention Linux; people do connect Ubuntu and Linux in
their minds pretty frequently. While it's fine to follow Ubuntu's lead and
focus on what Ubuntu does for the user, and not what Linux does, I think
that it's fine to have an introduction that clarifies the relationship
between these various terms to a reader.

 - I intend to continue using the "NetworkManager" name in my chapter,
though I did consider calling it the "network icon" instead. The reason to
use NetworkManager is because Ubuntu's help docs uses that name prominently
when discussing networking, and we need to be consistent with the help docs.

 - I agree re: mentioning trust when discussing repositories. It's a tricky
subject for newbies, but I think that software installation is one of the
things that make Ubuntu very different from other operating systems, and
that means that we need to at least explain the concept well.

In general, I think it's a good idea to run the manual by people not
directly involved with our project. As you work on your chapters, I
recommend that you recruit a friend or coworker or whatnot, have them read
your work and give you a good critique.

-ilya