Docs Team meeting

While *we* aren't having a meeting this weekend, the Docs Team
are.<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda>
 [1]

They are planning on discussing a change to mallard, as well as a few other
fairly important things. It doesn't *directly* affect our team, but you may
wish to join in anyway to express your opinion. I'll be present, and I will
probably chime in and talk about how the Ubuntu Manual can help out if there
is an opportunity. I'd appreciate some other members of our team as
"backup." =P

Their meeting is on the 23rd January 2010 at 2000
UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=23&year=2010&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>in
#ubuntu-meeting on
*irc.freenode.net** **

[1] For those who can't see hyperlinks:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/MeetingAgenda

* For anyone who doesn't know, irc.freenode.net is NOT a website to go to.
It's a server that hosts IRC rooms for chat, so the room is #ubuntu-meeting
on the *server* irc.freenode.net. I've had people wonder why they can't get
to the meeting by navigating to http://irc.freenode.net in their browsers!

You need an IRC client installed in Ubuntu, something like X-Chat,
Konversation or Pidgin will do the trick. They're all available in the
Software Center.

Thanks,

--
Benjamin Humphrey