Re: Docs Team meeting

> * For anyone who doesn't know, irc.freenode.net is NOT a website to go to.
> It's a server that hosts IRC rooms for chat, so the room is #ubuntu-meeting
> on the server irc.freenode.net. I've had people wonder why they can't get to
> the meeting by navigating to http://irc.freenode.net in their browsers!
> You need an IRC client installed in Ubuntu, something like X-Chat,
> Konversation or Pidgin will do the trick. They're all available in the
> Software Center.
> Thanks,
> --
> Benjamin Humphrey
>
> Ubuntu Manual Project Leader
> Dunedin, New Zealand
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual
> www.interesting.co.nz
> www.benjaminhumphreyphotography.com

I've written a small guide in the past for connecting to IRC,  the
instructions can be found at my LoCo team's wiki,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WelshTeam/IRC#How%20to%20join%20our%20channel
however please replace #ubuntu-cym with #ubuntu-meeting in the
instructions detailed and then you will easily connect to attend these
meetings.  Many Ubuntu IRC clients are covered in my little guide to
connecting to the IRC channel.

Best of luck,
Chris.