Planet Ubuntu Manual

We now have a Planet... it should hopefully be hosted at
planet.interesting.co.nz (subdomain of my website) but if not, then it'll be
at planet.joshh.co.uk - which is Josh Holland's site. It's currently there
now, although it looks a bit messy :)

I've been creating a CSS style sheet for it, it's very rough. Anyway I've
added all the relevant files to our bzr branch under /Planet stuff so if you
want to take a look at the CSS/images/HTML and improve on it, that would be
fantastic. I'm sure there is someone in the mailing list with better CSS/web
design skills than me!

Cheers,

--
Benjamin Humphrey