Re: Printable area

On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 15:11 +0100, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It would be good to know how large the minimum margin should be for
> printers without edge-to-edge capability.

Hey Thorsten,

I think that we should create a separate version of the titlepage for
printing only, which will be simple, and maybe even graphic-less.

The reason I propose this, is because if we oblige ourselfs to add a
thick white margin to our coverpage, not only will it look bad, but it
will also save no ink from the user who is printing the manual. Now, in
case somebody had the right equipment, he would have no problems in
printing without margins.

Wolter Hellmund