Re: The Title

I dont like any of them to be honest, i propose something like "The Ubuntu Manual: Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04".
Pros:* Already established name.* Matches the name of the team.* It avoids negative connotations like "beginner".* Has an encouraging feel to it.* Has the version number at the end for better flow.
Cons:* "Manual" implies covering every detail.* Sounds official and exclusive.
The benefit of doing it this way is that you combine the pros from all the previous proposals as well as halving the amount of cons as the previous proposals. It also means we dont need a name change so we keep the current publicity.
What do you think?
Ryan Macnish