Re: The Title

I'm also biased. I like "Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04" for the
following reasons

*This is not the ONLY Ubuntu documentation that is being produced (which I
didn't understand until I got on the project). Calling this book "The Ubuntu
Manual" implies that this is all the documentation there is, and I think
it's slightly misleading.

*"Getting Started" speaks to our target audience ("average" people with
non-expert computer skills) and also lets them know the overall content of
the book. It also leaves the room for this team to produce other books in
the future on more advanced Ubuntu subjects.

*it's friendly and warm (and possibly inviting) whereas "The Ubuntu Manual"
is rather cold and generic.

*it further implies "read me first" which is also what we want people to do.

-Wendy Sheridan

www.sheridanmultimedia.com