Re: [Blueprint chapter9] Chapter 9 - Troubleshooting

A good point regarding the terminal Ilya. I've just been using the cli for
so long I forget about the graphical options. I'll fix that tonight.
Screenshots will have to hold off for the time being though.

I'll continue developing the list of topics we're going to cover. I know the
recent survey provided some information which may be helpful.

My work will continue to be documented in the branch and on the wiki.

Thanks
Elan