Re: Fonts to be used

So here's my opinion.
I don't like serifed fonts for document of this type, it would be just too
formal. So this rules out second document. ;)

Now for the first document:
Fonts I find too thin and with too wide spaces for body text are 4,9, 10, 11
and 14. These may be used for notes.
For title and headlines I have these candidates 1, 2, 3, 5, 14. But my
winner is number 3 because it's just right chubby.
Other fonts seems pretty same to me. ;)

And personally I think it would be good if in all language versions of our
document would be used the same font(s) - for integrity. But it would
require not just Cyrillic char support but "nationalized" Latin chars as
well, not mentioning Chinese and other Eastern chars.
But I'm no typographer so I really don't know if this is possible. :D

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš