48 Hrs event

Hi all,

I realise this is late notice but I am looking for someone who can fill in
for my two 48hrs sessions covering editing process and technique. I am
listed one the wiki here <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/48hours> to
run one session at 2300 UTC Monday 22nd and one at 1000 Tuesday 23rd.
Unfortunately due to the awkward timezone conversions, I am unable to make
any of them due to work and other commitments, and now also an unexpected
funeral I need to attend.

Is there someone (preferably from the editing team but doesn't have to be)
that is available during those times and can fill in for me. I would be
extremely grateful. I can put together the information and slides etc, so it
would just be running through the info using Lernid and answering any
questions. I doubt also it would take the full hour unless there is lots of
discussion.

Anyway, please respond ASAP if you are able to fill in, it will be a big
help!

Regards,

JaminDay