Re: NOTICE: 48 Hours Event

Thanks Ryan but those times equate to 6am Tuesday here (at which point I
will be leaving for work) and 7pm Tuesday (at which point I am due to be
heading out and is an unavoidable commitment). My timezone doesn't play nice
with this event, plus I just have really busy weeks as it is.

If no one is able to fill in for me we might have to drop my session as
well. There isn't really a great deal to cover under editing that hasn't
already been said in emails to the mailing list anyway.

JaminDay