Re: NOTICE: 48 Hours Event

Sure i understand, it happens sometimes. My timezone is not particularly good either, the saturday meetings are at 4am on sunday for me.
Ryan Macnish

From: jaminday+ubuntu@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 00:49:09 +1100
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-manual] NOTICE: 48 Hours Event
To: nisshh@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ubuntu-manual@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Ryan but those times equate to 6am Tuesday here (at which point I will be leaving for work) and 7pm Tuesday (at which point I am due to be heading out and is an unavoidable commitment). My timezone doesn't play nice with this event, plus I just have really busy weeks as it is.

If no one is able to fill in for me we might have to drop my session as well. There isn't really a great deal to cover under editing that hasn't already been said in emails to the mailing list anyway.

JaminDay

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Ryan Macnish <nisshh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hey guys,
Since i cant seem to get a hold of benjamin i have taken my two 'screenshots' sessions out of the event, i have done this because i was just going to give a demo about quickshot but since benjamin is now covering that there is no need for me to have any sessions.

Also, Jamin Day, im sorry about you having problems with your sessions, you may have my session times if they fit any better they were:
1900 Tuesday0800 Wednesday

Australia's #1 job site If it exists, you'll find it on SEEK.