New code

Hey, everyone
.
I've recently been working on some new code to help simplify things a bit.

First, I've updated the install-pkgs.sh script.  It now tries to
detect which version of LaTeX you have installed and will either tell
you to upgrade (if the version is too old), or check to make sure you
have all the required packages to compile the manual (if your version
is up to date).  I haven't tested it extensively yet, so let me know
if you have any problems with it.  You can find the script in the
pkgs/ subdirectory.

Second, I've updated the Makefile so that it tries to detect your
current language and compile the appropriate translation for you.  Run
'make mylang' to test it out.  I haven't tested this extensively yet,
either, so again, let me know if you run into problems.

I've also added a 'Make Translated PDF' button to the Ground Control
config files.  This will appear if you have Ground Control installed
and open up the ubuntu-manual directory in Nautlius.  This new button
will compile the right PDF and display it using Evince.

Once again, let me know if you encounter problems with these scripts
or if you have any other ideas on how I can make it easier for your to
do your work.

Thanks!

--Kevin

Follow ups