Re: New code

Great work! I could finally compile "my" manual. ;)

My feedback:
Text on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Prerequisites is a little bit
fuzzy I think. Maybe its me but part 6 and 7 took me at least ten minutes to
understand. ;) Not to mention that part

> I highly recommend enabling the "create symlinks to standard directories"
> option.

I read AFTER I installed TexLive and ran install-pkgs.sh script.

As for "Make Translated PDF" button:
I find it very useful. Perhaps it should be slightly more automated. I mean
when it want me to press Enter key about twenty-times. (I was confused about
what to do when it first asked me, so I instinctively press Enter key. :D )
I think that just detail is that it does not open in Evince. It doesn't
opened at all. ;)
BTW, log file is attached if it helps.

But again, GREAT WORK!

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history