Re: Feedback for 48 hours

My Lernid instance started with only the web browser portion visible, so I
was initially confused by the lack of IRC and slides. I eventually realized
that those frames had been collapsed.

I would also recommend more IRC settings in Lernid. I imagine the interface
could a little more full-featured, like XChat so that users will be able to
join multiple channels, message nickserv, etc.

Elan