List of LaTeX commands

Hi all,

I am compiling a list of any LaTeX commands we are using throughout the
manual. There are a number of commands we are using (some specific to our
manual) that aren't clearly documented anywhere and our 'Technical Help'
wiki page hasn't been updated for a while with some of the newer ones (e.g.
screenshots, terminal commands etc). As I keep forgetting some of these
commands and have to go searching through other .tex files to see what other
people have done, I'd like to update our wiki so they are all in the same
place. There has also been some newer people join the team recently and it
would probably be helpful for them too.

I've made an etherpad here http://etherpad.com/JqY9NtbB7b with a list of as
many commands as I can think of from the top of my head. Please take a look,
correct any mistakes, and add any I've missed. When we are done I'll put it
up on the wiki here <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Help>.

Cheers,

JaminDay