Re: Feedback for 48 hours

Cool, good responses so far!

If I don't make sense then that's okay, i'm in my 20th hour of awakeness on
4 hours sleep.

I just have some ideas for improving the Lernid UI and fonts. The grey
monospace fonts in Lernid are hard to read, and especially because nothing
is colour coded it's difficult to distinguish between different people.
Perhaps I'm just used to pidgin colour coding peoples' nicks, but I think a
combination of a nicer font (sans perhaps?) and colour coded nicks might be
nicer. And instead of using <> around nicks, perhaps just nick: eg,

<humphreybc> hello
humphreybc: hello

Also, I know this depends on whether one person is holding the class or if
there are multiple teachers, but is it really necessary to display the
teachers nick on every line he says? It seems to use up space and for me
detracts from the actual stuff the teacher is saying. You don't need to know
the teacher is "godbyk" on every single line, unless of course there are
multiple teachers.

Apart from that, the other feedback I had has already been covered by other
people. Overall I think it's great, but needs some small tweaks to improve
the user experience. I think version 0.6 has accomplished a lot of new
things that we wouldn't have had in 48 hours because we were on 0.5.

Keep the feedback coming, i'll email this stuff through to mbudde, jono,
martin, nhandler and cjohnston and the classroom ML next week.