Fwd: Ubuntu Manula Team members access rights

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tomasz 'Zen' Napierała <tomasz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/2/28
Subject: Ubuntu Manula Team members access rights
To: humphreybc@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm tzn, from polish translation team. Recently we spotted several very low
quality translations in Ubuntu Manual. It looks like Ubuntu Manual team
members have rights to approve translation suggestions. WIth all respect we
don't think it's a best idea in terms of translations. One can be good
documentation writes, but not best translator ;) We are trying to keep our
translations best quality possible, and we enforce our guidelines by
carefully choosing team members. Now it looks that manual team membership is
kind of backdoor, at least for manual translations. Can we somehow discuss
it via jabber. I'm available at tomasz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
--
Tomasz 'Zen' Napierała