Fwd: Ubuntu Manual - Artwork/ScreenShots/Diagrams - Help Needed?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Charlene Tessier <cmmtessier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM
Subject: Ubuntu Manual - Artwork/ScreenShots/Diagrams - Help Needed?
To: humphreybc@xxxxxxxxx

Good Day Benjamin,

I'm a relatively new Ubuntu user and joined the Vancouver Loco where I
currently live. I'm helping them to develop some marketing tools and help
for new users like me who are falling down in the large pit of google,
forums, wiki etc aaaahhh.....

The first thing I thought is, 'why can't I find a manual?!?' I was directed
to your page via the Loco and thought I could pitch in a hand or two. Since
I'm fairly new to this I thought I would take on something I know I can
manage.

I can assist with the Artwork/ScreenShots/Diagrams - Just give me some
direction and I'll get started.

I've also contacted Kevin to see if he needs help with the formatting. I've
done tonnes of reports and know how important consistency is. If you need
some proof I can send you a spinet of some dry reports I've already
completed for my job.

I'm new to participating in this kind of help forum, so I may be asking a
few start up questions along the way as I'm not very well orientated yet.

Just let me know - I'm free to help in any way I can.

Charlene Tessier

boot with the *All-new Yahoo! Mail
*<http://ca.promos.yahoo.com/newmail/overview2/>

--