Re: License

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Daniel Schury <Surst@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alright. Little LaTex-Question: the license uses enumeration this way:
> 1.a.i But the manual uses only \begin{enumeration} for the first and
> second layer, not the third. Wouldn't it be easier, to do so for the
> third too?

Yeah, I'd use the enumeration environment for each of 'em.  I didn't
LaTeXify the first license (and haven't really looked at the code for
it).  They may have done that if the third level uses a different
numbering type than they wanted.  But don't fret if that's the case;
I'll just fix it so it works out in the end.

You can also use \label{item:short-description} after an \item.  Then
later, reference that item with \ref{item:short-description}.  It'll
be nicely hyperlinked.

--Kevin