Re: License

Hi Kevin
I pushed Czech translation from
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/cz/legalcode and I put it to
backmatter/ directory under name license-cs.tex
I also tried to do a bit of a LaTeX formating on it and as far as I could
see (thanks to "Make translated PDF" - great button) it looks fine.

If I may have a question...
Do you plan to edit "Make translated PDF" button so it will automatically
select appropriate license file? If not present, then it would use original
(English) file.

And second, but I don't know if it isn't more question for Josh. As if there
will be an extra .tex file for translated license then Roseta probably
shouldn't ask for its translation again. If this is doable of course. ;)

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history