Meeting and some other stuff

Hi guys,

Just a few things I want to mention.

Firstly, we are having a meeting this Saturday the 6th at 2000 UTC in
#ubuntu-meeting. It's an important meeting, we need everyone there.

Secondly, we decided to remove chapter 6: Maintenance and merge the
content with Troubleshooting and Chapter 5, Software and Packaging.
There just wasn't enough material on maintenance to make it into a
separate chapter. This means our manual now has 9 chapters instead of
10, and everything has basically been bumped down one. So
troubleshooting is still the last chapter, but now it's chapter 9.
This has all been taken care of in the LaTeX stuff, blueprints and the
wiki have been updated by Jamin today. It might affect translations.

Lastly, on Sunday my time I'm going to set aside the whole day after
the meeting and just write content and edit stuff. Sort of like a
"writing sprint." I'm going to turn off Pidgin/IRC and Gmail, ignore
any emails unless they're really important, and just get things done.
You're welcome to join me, lets see if we can get all the content
finished by next week so we can focus on editing before the writing
freeze.

Thanks!

--
Benjamin Humphrey