Re: Restructuring

Uli,

Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to open a bug report for this and
figure out what's wrong. The syntactical errors are easy to fix, but I'm
surprised that the procedure didn't work for you.

I worked off of the instructions at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RecoveringUbuntuAfterInstallingWindows
which is up-to-date for karmic.

Elan