Re: State of the title page

I like C. The colours work well, I like Aubergine as the colour for
the icons. I also prefer the wavey/circle of friends type thing with
the opacity turned down so it doesn't take focus away from the title.

Is there any way you can incorporate the dots like Mark talks about in
his post here? http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/308

Perhaps the dots would look quite cool down the bottom?

And also, could we incorporate the new font for Ubuntu? I know it's
not finished yet so we can't do the entire title in it, but we could
do just the word "Ubuntu."

This is great work Thorsten. Really professional. Awesome!