SCREEN SHOTS reminder

Hello all,

Just a reminder that all of the screenshots that you want in your
sections must be in place by the 21st March 2010.

These instructions are thanks to a previous e-mail from kevin

<snip>

One of the main goals for the beta release is to have the screenshots
in place.  In order to facilitate this, I've added a new command that
we can put in as a placeholder until we get real screenshots:

    \screenshotTODO{Description of the desired screenshot}

When you run 'make' to compile the PDF, the \screenshotTODO command
will insert a MISSING SCREENSHOT notice into the PDF and also add it
to the screenshots.log file.  The screenshots.log file will end up
with a list of missing screenshots along with their description, the
chapter, and page they appear on.  (The page number is approximate.)

<snip>

I plan to create all the American English screen shots myself  and I
will be asking the writers/editors just to double check that they are
correct.

Thanks

Luke Jennings

Follow ups