Re: SCREEN SHOTS reminder

Hello,

I have seen in the ubuntu website translation page that sereen shots will be
collected from the Localized version of the Ubuntu.

I am interested to create all the Bengali screenshots by myself.

if any one has created the complete list of screenshots or made them please
let us know. I will add the Bengali localized version of them .

thanks
nasir khan saikat

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Luke-Jennings <ubuntujenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx