Fwd: Question about Ubuntu manual with Chinese translation

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yinghua Wang <wantinghard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 1:18 AM
Subject: Question about Ubuntu manual with Chinese translation
To: benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ben,
    I'm a Launchpad translator in China. I find your project very
interesting, and has made some translations. However, I find that the
document is compiled with Latex. As far as I know, Latex doesn't work
very well with Chinese, and I wonder if it can produce a usable print
if I directly translate the strings. Are there someone working on this
kind of problem? Or you need others' help to produce foreign language
editions? I hope my work won't become vain.

Regards.

--
Freedom!

Contact me with w-y-h8@xxxxxxx if Google is down.