Please pull before committing!

Hi guys,

Just a reminder that you need to *pull *the bzr branch before you push, this
is *very important.*
*
*
We almost lost 30 revisions of work today because someone didn't update
their old local branch before they committed, causing a huge merge and a
tonne of conflict resolves. Wasn't pretty.

The result is that yesterday we were on revision 565 but today we are on
revision 531 - even though 531 is newer. This will cause a bit of a headache
with all the testing going on, as everyone is testing revision 554, which is
older but a high revision number, so when it gets updated they're going to
be hella confused.

So remember:

*PULL BEFORE YOU PUSH.*

Thanks!