Can't install BZR. Can someone accept plaintext?

Well, people. I had registered myself to a blueprint a long while ago. Due
to work, I couldn't keep pace with the project. Today I decided to follow up
and get started with it. After completing the SSH Key step mentioned in the
wiki for ubuntu Manual, I tried installing BZR, but am continuously facing
errors. Haven't managed to install it yet.

1. Has anyone faced the same problem?
2. If not, can someone at a later stage take the prepared work from me in a
plaintext format and put it in the manual format?

I'd be grateful if anyone can help me out here. The manual has shaped out
beautifully and I'm hoping it'll be really useful for everyone.

Regards

Parry

--
visit me at http://www.geocities.com/parry_mathur