Photos of you guys hard at work!

Hey everyone,

Jamin showed me this today and I thought it was so brilliant, the Tamil
translating team:

http://kanchilug.wordpress.com/2010/03/21/translating-ubuntu-manual-into-tamil/

<http://kanchilug.wordpress.com/2010/03/21/translating-ubuntu-manual-into-tamil/>They're
doing a rocking job working on the manual and it looks like they're having
so much fun while doing it. Totally awesome.

If there are other teams out there like the Tamil team who are working on
the manual together, we want photos of you guys working! Even if you're not
translating as a team, get someone to take some photos of you translating
the manual and send them to me: humphreybc@xxxxxxxxx

Also, don't forget about the mugshots! I've only got a dozen or so photos
thus far and I need a lot more. I'm planning on doing something special with
all these photos to show you guys at the end of next month :)

So any photos you have related to your work on the manual, please, send them
in!

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Team Lead