[Blueprint artwork] Artwork/Screenshots/Diagrams

Blueprint changed by Benjamin Humphrey:

    Definition Status: Approved => Obsolete

Whiteboard changed:
- Sounds good admiralspark. -- Benjamin Humphrey
-
- ------------------
-
- The revised plans:
-
- Currently, there are only two immediate projects:
- --Check on and possibly change the Group Logo
- --Create Chapter Covers. See the group message I sent for more information, but a summary as follows:
- I think the trend of thought right now is leading towards a single image on a mostly clear page, which would display the Chapter name and number. A simple, clean divider.
-
- Feel free to contact me at kristopher.klunder@xxxxxxxx, on here or in
- the Ubuntu forums. IRC is a WIP.
+ All artwork finished and final. No chapter icons.

--
Artwork/Screenshots/Diagrams
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/+spec/artwork