Re: p18: Specifying partitions manually

Yann, that is amazing. I knew that previously Linux wouldn't let me
install without repartitioning the hard drive. I'll have to try this
out. Thanks!

Google Translate does a good job of converting the article to English;
too bad it's blocked in my country (but Google Chrome manages to get
around this automagically with its built-in translator interface).

Jeremy