Re: p18: Specifying partitions manually

Can anyone confirm this? It makes sense I guess, as if you elect not to
format the partition it wouldn't need to overwrite your home folder,
although I would like to try it first with a dummy virtualbox install.

Yann, although your suggestion may improve the original statement, it
is *technically
*not incorrect as it stands (it still does allow you to easily reinstall
without touching /home), so we will probably leave as is for this release.
We'll check it out and maybe re-visit for 10.10 release.

Thanks for the info,

JaminDay