Re: Writing freeze: Congrats, and next steps

Redevelopment of Quickshot for its 1.0.0 release should be a much
lighter task, considering everything we've done and learned,
especially with six months to apply polish at our convenience, so I
should be able to volunteer to help enforce style consistency, edit
content, and add supplementary writing to the next version.

-Neil Tallim