Re: New style guide

Hey, Martin.

2010/4/7 Martin Lukeš <martin.meridius@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I couldn't find command
> \ignorespaces
> anywhere.
>
> It is used in Prologue:
>>
>> \mbox{}\marginnote{To learn more about Linux distributions, see
>> \chaplink{ch:learning-more}.}\ignorespacesThese early \acronym{GUI}s were
>> difficult to configure

I'll add this to the style guide.  It doesn't need to be translated.
In fact, I think I removed it from the prologue a while back, so you
shouldn't be seeing it anymore.

For reference, though, you can ignore it. It's only job is to remove
any whitespace that follows.  (In this case, it was swallowing the
newline character. That, and the empty \mbox{} caused the baseline of
the margin note to align with the baseline of the first line of the
paragraph.  Details, details..)

--Kevin