Blueprints

Hi everyone,

>From now on, we'll be taking a more organized approach to getting things
done. We're going to make more use of Launchpad's blueprints feature, and
the whiteboard feature inside the blueprints.

I've created quite a few blueprints for Lucid 2nd edition and Maverick.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual

If you click on one, you'll see that the whiteboard has some "Work items."
These should be handled one at a time by the assigned person, and marked off
as they're done. We should also make sure we make use of targeting to
milestones and the status.

Have a look at the ones I've created, and let me know if I have missed some.

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Team Lead
Dunedin, New Zealand