Website font issue

I've been battling with this weird font issue on Windows -- almost
everything was rendering _very_ poorly for me on the web site. I've tried
replacing all headers and text using Cufón, and that worked great -- the
font started rendering correctly.

The problem was that the copy of DejaVu Sans Condensed that is somehow
installed on all my Windows boxes has a serious issue between 10 and 17
points. It looks like it's scaling something using a bitmap scaling
algorithm rather than re-rasterizing the letters for the font size. The
result is that letters have super-jagged edges, pixel duplication, holes,
etc.

The solution is to switch to DejaVu Sans (not condensed), which does not
have this problem.

Daker, your lp:ubuntu-manual-website branch does not allow commits from
anyone but you -- perhaps you can fix that, so I can commit a patch?
Otherwise, please just make the change in the code to replace dejavu sans
condensed with dejavu sans.

Thanks!

-ilya