Re: how to recapture several screenshots

On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 13:56 +0200, Francisco Dieguez wrote:
> At Galician translation we have to recapture some screenshots done cause
> with the lastest live cd all the slideshow of installation and other
> things are translated.
>
> So, how could we take those screenshots again? Quickshot doesn't list
> them...
>
> Thanks in advance

Hello

I have made it so you can retake any of the screenshots again. It will
show "uploaded to server waiting for approval", just choose it you can
still upload new one.

The previous screen shots have been moved to.
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntujenkins/+junk/gl

this is temporary I will put them back when you have retaken the ones
you want.

Luke Jennings (ubuntujenkins)